1.31.2011

IHF Photo Challenge- Best face of January 2011

This week's challenge over at IHF is "Best Face of 2011."  Since I've only done one photoshoot this month in order to focus on backend business stuff I didn't have a lot to choose from. Since I want to broadcast the photoshoot I did do in its own blog post I thought I'd drag my daughter Amalie outside to take some pictures in her new skirt. [more details on skirt below]  We only had a few moments to snap because there's a winter storm moving into the area tonight and you can already feel the chill in the area!  BRRR...
Although I know that through the IHF community this will not be named "Best Face" she's still adorable and I still wanted to participate.

Here is my entry:
IMG_6316 blog3





These are not part of my entry to the IHF challenge, but I wanted to share them anyway:  



amalieblog1a

amalieblog3

See her skirt? Isn't it the most beautiful, adorable, charming little thing? I had it custom made (no, custom does not always mean expensive) from a wonderful woman named Stacey. She runs a charming etsy shop full of custom made clothing for little girls. Please please please check her out!
Etsy Shop- Hailey Bugs Closet
Facebook Fan Page
She also has a Blog

Finally, if you're a fellow Photog, check out the giveaway that she's part of with Galpin Studios
And another few pictures... to end on a light sense of humor note.  No kid wants to be told it's time to go inside!

amalieblog2

5 comments:

Astrea said...

I love your photos:) Wear Pink and Make the Boys Wink;))))))
Sweet girl, sweet photos:)

Marla said...

She's very cute.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Carla S said...

What a sweetie pie! And that skirt is so cute! Makes me wish I had a little girl to buy one for.

Ginger said...

Great pics! Love the crying ones at the end. Priceless!

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet.