2.01.2011

Willette- Joy of Love - Day 01

Have you signed up for the Willette FREE February Joy of Love class yet?  Daily emails with tips, tricks, inspirations, and topics.

The first day had a topic of "What They Do."  Many people took pictures of their husbands at work.  I took pictures of Amalie taking a bath.  Her tutorial for the day talked about making the most of indoor light and how to get catch light in a person's eyes.  Not bad on the catch light huh?  For those that don't know what a catch light is.  I've labeled with a handy dandy arrow.  It's the little block of white in the person's eyes, caught by the reflection of light (in this case, my bathroom window.)


catchlight

The window in this image is behind me, over my right shoulder.  Try playing to see if you can get a catch light. Using a flash or strobe will make it easy, but try with natural light.  It's a fun activity!

I really liked this image of Amalie so I did a couple edits on it.  Sometimes I think I'm still trying to find my editing "voice."  Which is your favorite?

6360_ivy
Ivy


6360_april
April


6360_posy
Posy

6360_lilac
Lilac

No comments: