1.30.2011

Girls Night! (With Kids)

Some girlfriends decided that we needed to start having a "Girls Night [in]" once a month.  We've all (for the most part) gotten married, had kids, and have settled down.  It's weird to think of myself in that spot.  But I've been a mother for 7 years.  Most of us are mid twenties to early thirties.  {Glad to say I have 1 year left in my twenties!}

So although girl's night is a loose term (there were a couple of men and lots of children there) it was nice to get together.  Next month is my month to host, so you can expect more pictures then.  I took my camera because (well, because I always do) I wanted to get pictures of my girl friends but ended up snapping mostly pictures of the kids.

Low light and an ISO of 1600 seemed like a good enough reason to turn the whole batch into black and white.  Although I must say how impressed I am with my camera (Canon EOS 7D) at 1600 ISO.  I probably could have done color edits, but I quickly whipped these out in LR so that I could post on FB.  This is a creamtone preset.  Easy peasy.
blog 2
blog 4
blog 3
blog 1

No comments: