1.29.2011

Getting in the Valentine Spirit

My lovely friend, Allison Kaye, over at Crafted Love isn't the lovey dovey type that likes Valentine's Day so she's been trying to get herself psyched up by posting pictures of valentine crafts and items on her blog.
So this is for her.  Happy Valentine's Day. ha ha.

The theme for yesterday over on Twitter for @Photoshoot was RED.  So this was my red submission. Red gummy hearts.  Yum.

IMG_6249 copy

I opened this is Lightroom and adjusted the white balance and played with the curve a little bit to really bring out the sugar bits on the candies, then exported to Photoshop.  Once opened in PS I ran a LOVELY action by Pure Photoshop Actions called "Brown Sugar Baby."  It's in their set #1.  If you're going to buy actions I recommend them highly.  They're well priced and they're things that you do to pictures anyway, but streamlined into little easy to operate packages.  They made my workflow so much faster.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: