7.18.2011

Referral Program



Referral Program
  
Word of mouth referrals are not only the biggest flattery I can receive but they also allow me to save money on advertising; which keeps my prices lower for you!

When you refer someone I want to show you how much I appreciate it.  Starting July 2011 I will start offering past clients, current clients, and even just current fans, a print or session fee credit for 10% of the total print order received by the person they referred.  Need an example?

Tracy Jones refers Sally Smith to me.  Sally has a session and places a print order for $200.  Tracy Jones earns $20!  That $20 can be used to discount her next session fee or it can be used for the purchase of prints and products!  It can also be used to purchase more prints from a past session with the understanding that a $50 minimum order is required.  There is no maximum cap on the amount of referrals you can send.  Which means you could earn up to your entire session fee and print order for free!  Referrals do expire one year from the referee’s session date, so please keep that in mind.

I will ask all current and future clients how they found out about me and if they mention your name I’ll drop you an email or Facebook message letting you know that your friend/family member has scheduled a session with me and then I’ll send you another quick email after their purchase letting you know how much you earned.  If you and I have never had email communication and you don’t have a Facebook page you may want to let the person that you’re sending to me know your email address so that they can pass it along.  I will not be making phone call communications with this program so please make sure I have an electronic way to get in touch with you.

Questions?  Drop me a line at: info@melanierellerphoto.com

No comments: