2.03.2011

Self Portrait - Week 4

This week's theme was given my a friend of Jenn's (You can find her children's portraits here and her wedding work here) and the theme is [Drum roll please] DIRTY DISHES!!!

I had big plans that involved me and a sink full of dishes in my kitchen, but my motivation to clean the kitchen up enough to put in a picture and to stack dishes in the sink which I would later have to put away didn't really appeal to me.  So I took the lazy way out.
1 pot, 1 shower, 1 lazy picture. :-)
IMG_6345_blog

As far as editing, I went with Dark, stark, and yet some-what vintage.  I wanted that whole 1950's fake ad funny.  Did I achieve it?
I love doing these self portraits.  They're really causing me to become more comfortable in front of the camera and they're really quite fun!

No comments: