2.08.2011

IHF Photo Challenge- Hearts

This week's theme for the weekly photo challenge over at IHF is "Hearts."  I almost didn't enter b/c I thought I didn't have any photos that matched this week's theme.  And I thought "How can I forget the heart on the belly from Tracy's Maternity shoot?"  I should really start keywording my photos as I upload them in Lightroom!

This is one of those "poses" that I saw that I just had to re-create.  The original photo that I saw was so different from this, and I must admit, I love mine more.  How perfect is Daddy's face?  How peaceful and content does Mom look?
What a fantastic couple and a fantastic family!



IMG_6145


2 comments:

citygirl - Stacey said...

I forget about which photos I have all the time. Too many to remember!! Very creative use of a Heart!!

Tiffany said...

Sweet picture...thanks for stopping by June Makes Six. Have a great week!